Guild Accredieted Courses
Indian Head Massage Training Course
Indian Head Massage covers the technique for upper back, shoulder, upper arm, neck, scalp, and facial massage.
It also includes the theory behind Indian Head Massage, such as the history of the treatment, principles of Ayurveda, marma points and chakras.
Qualification: GTI and CPD course accredited Through the Beauty Guild
Prerequisites: No previous experience required
Location: Whitstable, Kent
Price: £90 (£25 deposit)
Duration: 1 day course (practical completed at school, theory online)
Class Size: Maximum two people
- Salon safety and hygiene
- Brief History Indian Head Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology
- General benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Pros/cons Indan Head Massage
- Client Consultation
- Homecare advice
- You must demonstrate a client consultation
- Be competent and demonstrate an Indian Head Massage
- Complete Theory Health and Safety and Covid 19 certification online prior to attending practical day.